Just wanted to do a quick post on my goals.
With my new job and the type of schedule I have, I won’t be able to even try to attempt a few of my goals. Here is an updated list. New goals are bolded.
- read one classic lit book every month for one year (starting october 2009)
- cook one meal from a recipe book a week for the next year
- join a gym and workout 4-5 days a week
- live within a pre-set budget
- pay off my credit cards and student loans
- save money in savings account and don’t touch it.
- cook one meal from scratch a week
- be early to things. (I used to always be late, now I am “just on time” and I’d like to be early.)
- take at least 1 picture everyday. (You guys can see more of me then too! Or more of things around me…)
I took out cooking from a recipe, because I just don’t have the luxury of time to pour through a recipe book, pick a recipe, go to the store, get the required ingredients for a recipe and make it. I’ll stick to what I know.
I also took out going to a gym 4-5 times a week because so far this week I have been sleep an average of 5 hours a night. Taking out an hour of sleep to go work out will probably make me crack out, and it’s only the beginning of my new job!
I’m going to try to stick to this list, keep reading my blog and help me stay accountable!