worn: today to work
wearing a blazer to work is common for me. i love this blazer because it is WOOL and super warm for the winter! plus its cut and fit are great.. thank you mary kate and ashley olsen for designing it. it’s my new favorite piece to my wardrobe! plus i got it from gilt groupe, if you need an invite click here. it’s a great site with sample sales of the hottest new designers.
Posted in 2010, Daily, fashion, wearing today, winter
Tagged 2010, black skinny jeans, blazer, Daily, elizabeth and james, fashion, gilt groupe, jeffrey campbell, leopard flats, wearing today, winter
Just wanted to do a quick post on my goals.
With my new job and the type of schedule I have, I won’t be able to even try to attempt a few of my goals. Here is an updated list. New goals are bolded.
- read one classic lit book every month for one year (starting october 2009)
- cook one meal from a recipe book a week for the next year
- join a gym and workout 4-5 days a week
- live within a pre-set budget
- pay off my credit cards and student loans
- save money in savings account and don’t touch it.
- cook one meal from scratch a week
- be early to things. (I used to always be late, now I am “just on time” and I’d like to be early.)
- take at least 1 picture everyday. (You guys can see more of me then too! Or more of things around me…)
I took out cooking from a recipe, because I just don’t have the luxury of time to pour through a recipe book, pick a recipe, go to the store, get the required ingredients for a recipe and make it. I’ll stick to what I know.
I also took out going to a gym 4-5 times a week because so far this week I have been sleep an average of 5 hours a night. Taking out an hour of sleep to go work out will probably make me crack out, and it’s only the beginning of my new job!
I’m going to try to stick to this list, keep reading my blog and help me stay accountable!